Wednesday, January 15, 2014

In the clouds

"I have stopped stealing pages out of poetry books, but last week I pocketed a thesaurus and looked for synonyms of you but could only find rain and more rain and a thunderstorm that sounded like glass, like crystal, like an orchestra."

"I am drenched in the hours of us, and I never want to be poured out again."

One year and 4 months into it, yet, I'm still reeling from the surreality this brings.

-
On a side note, Boracay was uhhhhhmazing.
It was hands down, the best beach I've been to - of glistening waters, fine white sands, soaking up the sun rays and seeking thrill from activities around the island.
Once you've been there, you definitely do not want to return to (overly populated) Phuket and Bali.
And did I mention that I was hooked onto their fruit milkshakes during my stay there? Jonah's was so good and refreshing, I couldn't help but to have it everyday.
Coming from someone that doesn't really like milkshakes, you could imagine how heavenly it tasted.
I just hope it maintains this way for another 5 years at least, else I have to take my retreat to places like Maldives and Hawaii, which only can be realized in a few years' time (or even several).

No comments: